Mobile veterinary orthopaedic & neurosurgical service
The proficiency of an experienced residency-trained surgeon; the convenience of surgical procedures performed within your practice
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy
- Tibial tuberosity transposition
- Patella luxation
- Complex fracture repairs
- Corection of angular/rotational limb deformities
- Arthrodesis e.g. carpal/tarsal
- Total hip replacement (THR)
- Arthroscopic management of elbow dysplasia, shoulder OCD and investigation of stifle pathology.
- Arthroscopic surgery is less invasive, with reduced post-operative morbidity and faster recovery times.
- Arthroscopes to suit pets of all sizes
- Imaging; MRI interpretation and myelography
- Surgical management of Hansen types 1 & 2 disc disease
- Stabilisation of vertebral subluxations and fractures
- Cervical spondylopathy e.g. Wobbler syndrome
- Degenerative lumbosacral disease
We can tailor our service to suit; from regular scheduled clinics to urgent attendance of time-sensitive cases. Arrange a site visit to discuss your practice's requirements.