- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (TPLO)
- Tibial tuberosity advancement (TTA)
- Patellar luxation: corrective procedures
- Complex fracture repairs
- Correction of angular limb deformities
- Arthrodesis e.g. carpal/tarsal
- Total hip replacement (THR)
- Arthroscopic management of elbow dysplasia, shoulder OCD and investigation of stifle pathology.
- Arthroscopic surgery is less invasive, with reduced post-operative morbidity and faster recovery times.
- Arthroscopes to suit pets of all sizes
- Imaging; MRI interpretation & myelography
- Surgical management of Hansen types 1 & 2 disc disease
- Stabilisation of vertebral subluxations & fractures
- Cervical spondylopathy e.g. wobbler syndrome
- Degenerative lumbosacral disease
Verbal radiographic reporting is offered as a free service without obligation. Written reports are chargeable and available on request.
We can tailor our service to suit; from regular scheduled visits to urgent attendance of time-sensitive cases. Arrange an introductory meeting.